EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. Generally speaking, all other foreigners Non-EU and non-EEA (European Economic Area) require a visa for stays in Germany.
For further Information, please check the following web page by clicking at this link:
Please note that even for short stays, it may come to long waiting periods, especially during peak seasons (like in summer).
Persons requiring a visa to enter Germany should therefore submit their applications in good time.
Letter of Invitation
Letters of Invitations will be issued to :
- keynote speakers, presenters, panelists
- any organizing committee member
- people professionally or personally known by a committee member
- conference participants who have paid their registration fee in full.
To request a visa letter, please provide the following information:
- conference/workshop title, date and location
- your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, panelist, etc.
- registration status
- paper number and paper title (for authors).
Forward your requests to: Public Relationship